008 drawing tools and animations

欢迎回来,我们将研究一些绘图和动画功能以及简单的构建器。
Welcome back we are going to be looking at some of the drawing and animation functionality and easy builder.

五千,我会警告你这将会变得有点复杂,所以请耐心等待。
Five thousand and I will warn you this is about to get a little bit convoluted so bear with me.

这就是奇怪之处。
This is strangeness.

好的。
OK.

现在,如果您还记得艾伦·布拉德利(Alan Bradley)的工厂谈话视图工作室动画非常简单明了,您可以设置旋转、移动和填充等内容,只需将它们与设置最小和最大范围的位绑定即可,然后点击按钮即可。
Now if you remember from Alan Bradley's factory talk view studio animation was really simple and straightforward you could set things like rotation and movement and fills and you could just tie them to bits set minimum and maximum ranges hit the button and you were good.

嗯,这不是工厂谈话视图工作室。
Well this ain't factory talk view studio.

虽然 Easy Builder 在很多事情上都做得非常好、非常强,但在我看来,这就是其中之一,有点像你在开玩笑吧。
And whereas there are a lot of things that easy builder does very well and very strongly this is one of them that in my opinion is kind of like Are you kidding me.

我的意思是谁为此制定了动画方案。
I mean who set up the animation scheme for this.

这实在是太奇怪了。
It's it's really strange.

我们是这样做的。
Here's how we do it.

我们已经知道我们已经有了开箱即用的按钮和仪表之类的东西,而且这些东西都是动画的。
We know already that we've got out of the box things like buttons and meters and these things are animated.

但是当我们想要创建自己的动画时该怎么办呢?
But what about when we want to create our own animations.

我们设置形状库,然后在现有控件上使用这些形状库。
We set up shape libraries and then we use those shape libraries over existing controls.

让我演示一下它是如何工作的。
Let me demonstrate how that works.

我们这里有一个简单的灯,可以停止和启动,我们有一个正方形,可以在上面设置颜色和标签。
We have our simple lamp here which is stop and start and we have a square which we can set the colors on and set labels on.

但假设我们想要更华丽一点的东西。
But let's say that we wanted something a little bit more ornate.

所以我要使用绘图工具,我要画一个椭圆,然后继续制作这个字段。
So I'm going to come up here into drawing tools and I'm going to take an ellipse circle and I'll go ahead and make this field.

让我们选择黄色。
And let's go with yellow.

为什么不。
Why not.

所以这应该很好。
So that should be good.

内饰也将是黄色的。
Interior is also going to be yellow.

听起来不错,所以我要结束这个,我要画这个。
Sounds good so I'm going to close out of there and I'm going to draw this.

现在它给了我这些奇怪的省略号。
Now it gives me these strange ellipses.

但是,如果我在将其拖出时按住 Shift 按钮,您会看到它变成了一个正常的圆圈。
But if I hold down the shift button while I'm dragging this out you see it turns into a normal circle.

所以我要继续。
So I'm going to go ahead and.

嗯,它并没有出现如此正常的循环,因为我认为我放弃转变有点太早了。
Well it didn't come out such a normal circle because I think I let go of the shift a little bit too soon.

所以让我们继续并延长这个时间。
So let's go ahead and just stretch this out.

它不需要是一个足够好的完美圆。
It doesn't need to be a perfect circle that's good enough.

然后我还想画一些线条。
And then I want to also draw some lines.

所以我将使用我的线条创建工具,我想我会画一些绿线,并让它们的宽度为三。
So I'm going to take my line creation tool and I think I will draw some green lines and let's give them a width of three.

让我们点击确定,我将在这里画一条长线。
Let's hit OK on that and I'm going to draw kind of a long line here.

我意识到我可以使用捕捉,我可以将这些线捕捉到网格上,这将使我的生活变得更加轻松。
And I realized I could be using snap and I could be snapping these lines to the grids and it would be making my life a whole lot easier.

但我已经走到这一步了,但还没有这样做,所以我还是把它搁置吧。
But I've already come this far without doing it so I might as well just leave it off right.

那只是我懒而已。
That's just me being lazy.

那么,让我们复印一份,然后我把它带到这里。
So let's make a copy and then me bring that over here.

我要编辑选择翻转旋转,然后旋转 90 度。
I'm going to come up to edit select flip rotate and then rotate that 90 degrees.

由于某种原因它没有去。
For some reason it didn't go.

让我再试一次,也许它没有足够的空间,所以让我们尝试把它放在这里。
Let me try that again well maybe it doesn't have enough space so let's try and bring it down here.

再试一次。
Try that again.

所以我们要把翻转旋转旋转 90 度,最后翻转,我会把它放在那里的某个地方。
So we're going to take our Flip rotate rotate 90 degrees there we go and finally flipped and I'll just drop that somewhere in there.

现在让我们点击我的圆圈,我实际上希望它位于前面,所以让我们稍后进行编辑,我将把它移动到顶层。
Now let's click on my circle and I actually want that to be in front so let's come up to edit later and I'm going to move that to the top layer.

好的。
All right.

所以现在我得到了这个。
So now I've got this.

让我们继续选择所有内容,然后返回进行编辑,然后我将进行分组。
Let's go ahead and select it all come back up to edit and then I'm going to take group group.

所以现在我已经创建了这整个小东西,并且我已经将它们全部纳入同一个组中。
So now I've created this whole little thing and I've made it all part of the same group.

现在我已经得到了这个,我将把它添加到我的形状库中。
So now that I've got this I'm going to add this to my shape library.

因此,让我们进入库形状调用库,我已经有了按钮和框架,并且我已经有了一些不同的东西。
So let's come up to library shape call up library and I've already got buttons and frames and I've got a few different things.

我有一些灯,如果我现在向上滚动到这里,那就是我的失误。
I've got some lamps and if I scroll up here now that's what I've got for lapsus.

按钮不多。
Not much buttons.

你知道它附带了一些东西,但并不是很多。
You know it comes with some stuff but not really a lot.

好吧,我将创建一个新的库,我将称其为我的垃圾,因为这正是我放一些垃圾的地方。
Well I'm going to create a new library and I'm just going to call this my junk because that's exactly where I'm putting in here some junk.

现在我已经有了那个库,我将继续并退出。
And now that I've got that library I'll go ahead and exit.

现在我要选择我创建的这个组形状。
And now I'm going to select this group shape that I've created.

我将进入库形状,然后保存到库,然后将其保存到我的垃圾描述中。
I'm going to come up to library shape and then save to library and I'm going to save that to my junk description.

我真的不会为此烦恼。
I won't really bother with that.

这将被塑造为数字 0 状态 0,我将点击“确定”。
This will be shaped number 0 state 0 and I'll hit OK.

所以现在我有一个保存这个形状的状态。
So now I have a state save for this shape.

那么让我继续并退出这里,现在我将为这个形状创建另一个状态。
So then let me go ahead and exit out of here and now I'm going to create another state for this shape.

所以我要做的第一件事就是来到这里编辑组,我将对我的形状进行分组,这样现在我可以再次处理这些部分,让我们继续,双击它,我'我要把这条线变成蓝色 我会把这条线变成蓝色,我会把我的圆圈从里到外都读起来很愉快。
So the first thing I'm going to do is come up here to edit group and I'm going to group my shape so now I can work with the pieces again and let's do this let's go ahead and double click on this and I'm going to make this line blue I'll make this line blue and I will make my circle and nice pleasing read both inside and out.

非常好。
Very good.

然后让我们再次选择它,实际上也许我会继续做其他事情。
Then let's select it all again and actually maybe I'll go ahead and do something else.

因此,让我们继续缩小范围,使其有所不同。
So let's go ahead and shrink this down just to make it a little bit different.

我将继续选择所有内容再次进入编辑和分组。
And I'll go ahead and select everything once more come into edit and group group.

好的。
OK.

现在选择我的组库形状保存到我的垃圾库中。
Now select my group library shape save to library my junk.

没有描述,这仍然是形状 0,但现在我正在考虑状态 1。
No description this is going to still be shape zero but now I'm looking at state 1.

所以现在我有两种不同的形状零形状我有两种不同的状态。
So now I have two different shapes for shape zero I've got two different states rather.

我可以继续创建一个。
And I could go ahead and create one more.

让我们继续这样做,让它变得更简单。
And let's go ahead and do that and let's make it something even simpler.

所以我们只需编辑这个组取消分组,然后我将删除我的两行,让我们将圆圈更改为普通的老式无聊白帽子,OK。
So we'll just edit this group ungroup and then I'm going to delete my two lines and let's change our circle to just plain old boring white hat OK.

现在返回到库形状,将我的垃圾保存到库中。
And now go back up to library shape save to library my junk.

没有说明。
No description.

仍在研究零形状。
Still working with shape zero.

这也将成为状态。
And this is going to be state too.

我将点击“确定”并退出。
And I'll hit OK and exit.

现在我已经在我的库中创建了这个形状,我可以删除它。
So now I've got this shape created in my library and I can delete that.

那么现在我该怎么办呢?
So now what do I do with it.

让我上来两个物体,我要拿一盏叫做字灯的灯。
Let me come up here two objects and I'm going to take a lamp called a word lamp.

我将在我的 Allen Bradley 中附加一个标签,其设置将被标记为库,这将是我的 SCV 1 H-2A,因为它有 3 个状态 0 1 和 2,我点击“确定”。
This one I'm going to have attached to a tag in my Allen Bradley and the settings for that are going to be tagged library and this is going to be my SCV one H-2A because that's got three states 0 1 and 2 and I'm going to hit OK.

再次点击确定。
Hit ok again.

然后让我们进入形状并进入形状库我的垃圾形状 0。
And then let's come in the shape and go into shape library my junk shape 0.

我将点击“确定”。
And I'm going to hit OK.

那么标签中我没有使用的标签又如何呢?
And then what about a label I'm not using in the labels.

因此,让我们继续并点击“确定”,我将在这里放弃它。
So let's go ahead and hit OK and I'm going to drop that right here.

那么,让我们直接上网吧。
So let's just jump right in and go online.

就这样,屏幕上出现了一个形状。
And there we go I've got a shape showing up on the screen.

让我们启动我的 PLCC 程序。
Let's pull up my PLCC program.

我将进入 H 显示方式,然后让我们最小化此窗口并将其缩小到我们可以与 HDMI 同时看到的内容,并且我们正在查看 SCV 1。
I'm going to go into H show way and then let's just minimize this window and get it down to something that we can see at the same time as our HDMI and we're looking at SCV 1.

因此,让我继续将其关闭,您可以看到我只是更改为其他形状。
So let me go ahead and toggle that off and you can see I just change to that other shape.

让我把它放在手上。
Let me put it in the hand.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

你会得到一个不同的形状,然后你会看到如何创建不同的形状并为它们设置动画。
You get a different shape and you see what it takes to create different shapes and animate them.

同样,你可以旋转物体并移动它们,然后将它们绑成碎片并使它们相应地改变。
And likewise you can rotate things and move them around and then tie them into bits and make them change accordingly.

就是这样。
So that is.

现在有点痛了。
Now that's a little bit painful.

我将最大化这个背部。
I'm going to maximize this back.

把它带出这里。
Get it out of here.

退出模拟。
Exit simulation.

那么,您还可以使用 Veazey builder 5000 中的动画做些什么。
So what else can you do with animation inside of Veazey builder 5000.

好吧,您还可以使用动画工具在屏幕上移动形状等其他一些东西。
Well there are a few other things you can use the animation tools to move shapes around the screen and things like that.

但从我所能得知的这些事情来看。
But from all that I can tell about these things.

它要求您在电脑中设置特定的内存才能实际处理动画。
It requires you to set up specific memory in your PC to actually handle the animations.

如果你想正确地做到这一点。
If you're trying to do it correctly.

因此,它不仅仅是能够将某些内容从 0 到 16 383 缩放到 0 到 500 像素或类似的东西,它实际上没有内置该功能。
So rather than just being able to scale something from 0 to 16 383 to 0 to 500 pixels or something like that it really doesn't have that functionality built in.

因此,您可以使用现有的显示器,并将形状应用于它们,并且可以以这种方式制作动画。
So you can work with the existing displays and you can apply shapes to them and you can do animation that way.

但是,如果您尝试做任何更具体、更复杂的事情,那么您确实必须根据您希望物体移动的像素数量来编写 PLCC 程序。
But if you're trying to do anything more specific and more sophisticated then you really have to write your PLCC program according to how many pixels you want things to move.

那时,您实际上正在创建一个全新的 PLCC 程序,仅用于动画。
And at that point you're really creating a whole new PLCC program just for animation.

这是一项繁重的工作,而且确实没有多大意义。
That's a whole lot of work and it really just doesn't make a ton of sense.

即使使用这些形状库并创建形状,我们也有一些不同的绘图工具,以便我们可以尝试,这很好。
Even working with these shape libraries and creating shapes it's nice that we have some different drawing tools so we could try out.

假设有一个泵,然后我们可以画出该泵的几种不同状态。
Let's say a pump and then we could draw a few different states of that pump.

但这真的很有意义吗?
But does it really make a lot of sense.

老实说,拉出泵,然后在其顶部放一盏灯来改变颜色,或者多状态指示器,它可以做一些比带有线条的圆圈更有趣的事情,这更有意义。
Honestly it makes more sense to draw out the pump and then just throw a lamp on top of it which changes colors or maybe a multi-state indicator which does something a little bit more interesting than a circle with lines through it.

Easy Builder 5000 的动画效果很不错。
Animation an easy builder 5000 is whack.

这真的很奇怪而且很复杂。
It's really strange and really convoluted.

很高兴您可以使用 Verrier 形状并存储它们,然后在以后使用它们。
It's nice that you can live Verrier shapes and store them and then use them later on.

但你知道你必须这样做的方式没有多大意义。
But you know the way that you have to do it doesn't make a lot of sense.

我确实明白他们在不同州保存所有东西的目的。
I do see what they're going for with saving everything in different states.

我看得出这很有用。
I can see that that's useful.

当涉及到动画时,能够将这些不同的状态直接附加到不同的人看到的寄存器中是非常棒的。
Being able to attach those different states right out of the box to different people see registers is awesome when it comes to animation.

这些家伙绝对可以从罗克韦尔的书中拿走几页。
These guys could definitely stand to take a few pages out of Rockwell's book.

所以我不建议花很多时间做大量复杂的动画,这里使用开箱即用的动画,但除非你真的想成为一个八你是我的艺术家然后尝试设置一些寄存器PLCC 内部专门用于控制屏幕上设备的运动。
So I don't recommend spending a lot of time doing a ton of complex animations and here go with what's out of the box but unless you're really trying to be just an eight You're my artist then trying to set up some registers inside of the PLCC specifically to control motion of devices on the screen.

那时它没有任何意义。
It just doesn't make any sense at that point.

您最好多花一点钱购买具有更好动画功能的更复杂的 HDMI。
You're better off spending a little bit more money getting a more sophisticated HDMI that has better animation capabilities.

就这样吧。
And just going with that.

因此,您可以看到,您可以更改某些事物的形状,您可以创建这些形状,将它们存储在库中,并将它们附加到现有的显示器上,并以这种方式创建动画,但其他方面则不予考虑。
So with that you can see that you can kind of change some shapes of things you can create those shapes store them in the library and attach them to your existing displays and create animations that way but otherwise stay out.

这就是本次讲座的内容。
So that's it for this lecture.

我会在接下来的欢呼声中见到你。
I'll see you in the next cheers.